A Church in the desert practicing the Fundamentals of the Faith.
The women of First Baptist Church of 29 Palms Women's Ministries exists to provide avenues for deeper intimacy with Christ Jesus through the study of God's Word, to build relationships that encourage one another to press on toward Christ likeness in order that our lives will bear much fruit that makes His glory known. We build on the firm foundation of God's infallible Word that states, Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised- Proverbs 31:30.
The Women's Ministries at First Baptist Church of 29 Palms, California seeks to win women and children in our community to Christ and encourage them to grow in their relationships with God and others by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, close fellowship, meaningful service and effective outreach.
To accomplish this, we collect food and/or supplies as needed for their distribution. We also assist the following ministries with money and item donations as well as our time:
- The Way Station located at 61722 Commercial Way in Joshua Tree spreads God's Word(food for the soul)as well as food for the body. They also offer Holiday Food Baskets at Thanksgiving and Easter, and school supplies,underwear, and socks on Undie-Monday(first day of school).
- The 29 Palms Community Food Pantry is located at Immanuel - Prince of Peace Lutheran Church at 6450 Stardune Ave. in 29 Palms. They participate in the distribution of food to families and individuals in need, in and around the 29 Palms area.
- Gideon's International-29 Palms Camp works to share God's Word by passing out Bibles to Hotels/Motels, jails and at events throughout the Morongo Basin.
Walking in the Word
Meet at Luckie Park at the pool area picnic area. suspended at present time.
Women's Bible Study
Women In God's Service
All ladies are kindly invited and welcome to participate in any of our meetings or events.
Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:30 PM
This month we will be centered around "October Harvest Fest.". Don't be shy. Come get acquainted with us. We would love to get to know you.
- When? The third Tuesday for every month at 6:30 PM
- Where? We will be meeting at First Baptist Church.
- Where? 6414 Split Rock Avenue. .