A Church in the desert practicing the Fundamentals of the Faith.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've been so bad. Can God really love and forgive me?
- God loves you and has a plan for your life.
- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
What must I do to be saved?
The Roman's Road is a group of Bible verses from the book of Romans in the New Testament. If you walk down this road you will end up understanding how to be saved.
- Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"
- We all have sin in our hearts. We all were born with sin. We were born under the power of sin's control
- Admit that you are a sinner.
- Romans 6:23a "For the wages of sin is death"
- Sin has an ending. It results in death. We all face physical death, which is a result of sin. But a worse death is spiritual death that separates us from God, and will last for all eternity. The Bible teaches that there is a place called the Lake of Fire where lost people will be in torment forever. It is the place where people who are spiritually dead will remain.
- Understand that you deserve death for your sin
- Romans 6:23b "...But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
- Salvation is a free gift from God to you! You can't earn this gift, but you must reach out and recieve it.
- Ask God to forgive you and save you
- Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth His love for us, in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us!"
- When Jesus died on the cross He paid sin's penalty. He paid the price for all sin, and when He took all the sins of the world on Himself on the cross, He bought us out of slavery to sin and death! The only condition is that we believe in Him and what He has done for us, understanding that we are now joined with Him, and that He is our life. He did all this because He loved us and gave Himself for us!
- Give your life to God... His love poured out in Jesus on the cross is your only hope to have forgiviness and change. His love bought you out of being a slave to sin. His love is what saves you -- not religion, or church membership. God loves you!
- Romans 10:13 "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lordshall be saved!"
- Romans 10:9-10"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
- If you know that God is knocking on your heart's door, ask Him to come into your heart.
Why should I be baptized?
- To follow the example set by Christ
- "At that time Jesus came from Nazareth and was baptized by John in the river." Mark 1:9
- "Jesus said, 'Go then, to all people everywhere and make them my disciples, baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son,
and the Holy Spirit, and then teach them to obey everything I have commanded you.'" Matt. 28:19-20
- "...many of the people who heard Him believed and were baptized." Acts 18:8
- "We know that we have come to know Him, If we obey His commands." 1 John 2:3
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning our website please contact the webmaster